Stroodles Pasta Straws
Vegan - Edible - 100% Biodegradable
Say “pasta la vista” to soggy paper straws and ocean polluting plastic. Stroodles are made from wheat & water, are flavourless and ideal for cold drinks. They’re 20cm long and can be cut to size for cocktails, juices, milkshakes and smoothies too. Not to be used with hot drinks. (If you want to eat them you can. Boil them like pasta!)
Pack of 40
- Ingredients: durum wheat semolina and water.
- Length: ~ 20cm – 20.7cm (it’s a natural product)
- Diameter: ~7.8mm (±0.75mm, it’s a natural product)
- Contains Gluten
- May contain traces of soya and eggs
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Made in Italy
- Best used in glass
- Dispose in compost or with food waste
- Nutrition Information. Typical values per 100g: Energy 1521kj/359kcal, Fat 2.0g (of which saturates 0.5g) Carbohydrate 70.9g (of which sugars 3.5g), Fibre 3.0g, Protein 12.8g, Salt 0.013g
- Café Strap
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Large main compartment
- Side pockets
- Reflective detail
- Gear loops
- Adjustable rucksack straps
It has 1 inside pocket 33cm long, front zip 33cm long and the top zip is 55cm long.
Perfect for casual use but also large enough to also be used as a laptop bag. The zipped pockets are perfect for carrying personal items for safety.
The strong durable strap can be worn over the shoulder or across the body.
Length: Fully extended :120cm Closed: 64cm
These measurements may very slightly as each bag different. There may only be a slight difference of a few centimeters.